- Oracle Racing
- AC45 solid wing catamarans, ~30 knots
- Sailing Anarchy forums
"Where the Status Quo Blows" -
- Scuttlebutt Newsletter
- Tom Leweck's digest of yacht racing news, commentary, opinions, features, dock talk, etc.
- West Marine Pacific Cup
San Francisco to Kaneohe Bay, Hawaii - News, history, entrants, etc.
Los Angeles to Honolulu Race
- Victoria B.C. to Maui Race
- Volvo Ocean Race
- previously known as the Whitbread!
- Rolex Fastnet Race
7 August 2005
- Cowes Week
"the world's premier sailing regatta"
- Sydney Hobart
- History of West to East Transatlantic sailing record
- In 1980, at an average speed of 11,92 knots on his 16,45 m foiler trimaran Paul Ricard, Eric Tabarly was the first man to beat Charlie Barr's 56 m schooner Atlantic 
Yves Parlier's new "Mediatis - Region Aquitaine"
on her way to Portugal, for her first offshore trial
Geronimo sets sights on record books
- Olivier de Kersauson's new globe trotting trimaran - 110ft (34m) long by 69ft (21m) wide
also, from CNN: The making of Geronimo, a three-hulled giant
- maxi catamaran Orange
claims Jules Verne Trophy - 64d 8h 37mn - average speed: 18.15 knots - May 5th, 2002
Steve Fossett's 105' catamaran for The Race!
Fire Damage to PlayStation! April 23, 1999
- SPITFIRE DOES 30 KNOTS
- 12 metre (40 feet) catamaran, twin free standing rigs, three hydrofoils!
- Catamaran Douce France
- 138' Peteghem / Prevost design, 1998 - more at The Yacht Charter Club ("max. of 24 knots and achieved 22 knots in a 28-knot breeze")
- Route du Rhum 2002
Saint Malo, France to Pointe à Pitre, Guadeloupe
- Team Adventure Cam Lewis
- Hawaiian Trimaran for The Race?
Earl Edwards 118' foot trimaran on Kauai
- Case Histories of Crew Overboard
The Safety at Sea Committee of The Sailing Foundation - also Safety At Sea Studies by U.S. Sailing
- The Race
No limits, non-stop, Around-the-world race - December 31st, 2000.
- Eric Tabarly, lost at sea (06-13-98)
- Whitbread Around-the-World Race
- Landsailing Speed Record!!! 116mph! by Iron Duck
- Round Britain and Ireland Race
- Multihull World Magazine
- Baja Ha-Ha Cruiser's Rally San Diego to Cabo San Lucas!
- Banderas Bay Regatta March 20-23, 2003
Antigua Classic Yacht Regatta April 15 - 20, 1999
Antigua Sailing Week April 17 - 22, 2003
- Trophy Jules Verne
Sport-Elec vs. ENZA; English language dailies!
- Vendee Globe Challenge
Around the world non-stop and solo!
- Seahorse Magazine
Great sailing coverage from the U.K.
- HoloHolo Hawaii
- Hawaii's first ocean sports and marine news e-zine.
- Multihulls Magazine
- Online version of the Charles Chiodi classic
- Essential information for sailors planning an offshore voyage anywhere in the world.
- Mark Rosenstein's Sailing Page One of the best!
- John's Nautical Links
"The Mother of All Maritime Links"
A directory of marine related web sites
Yet another list; commercial...
- Torresen Sailing Site
Sailing Information and Products Globally via the Internet
- CBTF Co. (formerly DynaYacht)
Canting Ballast, Twin Foil - video
- Aquarius Sails catamaran master
- Bruce Rosen / South Bay Simulations, Inc.
- AeroLogic PSW
Personal Simulation Works - Surface definition, flow analysis, and data visualization.
- Sir Peter Blake Whitbread, Jules Verne (ENZA) and America's Cup (Black Magic)
Great on-line catalog, many excellent links.
- Nigel Irens Design Racing multihulls, cruising yachts, The Race!
- IYRU Main Page
International Yacht Racing Union.
- Catamaran HomePage Links to sail and power catamarans, designers, etc.
- Dashew Offshore and Beowulf publishing
Steve & Linda Dashew on performace cruising and weather
- 48° North - The Sailing Magazine
- Boat Names
- Thousands of them!