At Wingo, we understand that right now everything seems uncertain. That’s why we have created various options to add flexibility to your reservation so that you can buy your tickets with confidence and manage changes, refunds or rescheduling easily from the confort of your home.
Take advantage of our flexibility and low prices to buy worry free!
Change the date of your flight once (1) for FREE up to 14 days before departure, without paying a penalty..
To carry out your free change, all you have to do is go to our Manage Your Trip page.
Fare differences do apply.
Consult Flex 1 terms and conditions.
Change the date, route or flight of your trip Cambia UNLIMITEDLY with no penalty charges up to 24 hours before departure.
Fare differences do apply.
You can add the Flex + service as you complete your reservation.
To request changes, you must head over to our Manage Your Trip page
Manage your trip
We understand if you don’t want to travel right now. That’s why we are offering you the possibility to change your flight’s date and/or route, so that you retake your travel plans as soon as you want.
- As of November 5, you must request the change at least 14 days before the departure of the new flight. If your new flight is less than 14 days, you must pay a penalty and fare difference.
- If you have already used your change option and your flight is canceled again, you keep your change option, without penalty.
- If your flight was canceled, and you want to change your flights whose original date has already passed, you must contact our Call Center. Changes via the website are only available for affected flights whose original date has not yet passed.
- You will not pay a fare difference unless you decide to fly on one of the following dates: November 13 to 16, 2020; December 18 to 31, 2020. January 1 to 17. March 19-23. March 26 to April 5. May 14-17. June 3-6. August 11-15. October 8-18.
- The route changes allowed are from domestic to domestic and from international to international.
- In route changes, charges for tax difference will apply.
If you still don’t know when you’ll be travelling, this option is for you! Request a refund of your ticket as a voucher that you will be able to use to buy a new ticket and travel until June 30, 2021.
When you buy your tickets with Wingo you have a randomly assigned seat. But if you want more space to stretch your legs, or the window so you don't miss a second of the panorama, from our website and when you check in, you can buy one of our Extra Space seat or Standard seat.
- The voucher may be used as a means of payment in the process of purchasing your next flight.
- A voucher will be issued for each passenger included in the reservation.
- Each voucher will be sent to the email registered in the purchase process.
- The voucher is non-refundable and can only be used to purchase tickets, additional services, payment of fare difference, penalties and payment of taxes.
- The voucher is not valid for the purchase of tourist cards, hotel services, cars, food on board, insurance, transfers and other services that are not provided by the airline.
- When issuing the voucher, the following will be discounted: 1. The value of the Administrative Fee in accordance with Resolution 3596 of 2006 of the Colombian Civil Aeronautics Regulation. Keep in mind that this is a regulated and mandatory charge that the airlines must charge in direct sales, to cover the cost of selling and issuing air tickets. This fee, due to the aforementioned legal provision, is non-refundable. 2. Those taxes that are not refundable by regulation.
- In the case of reservations that have previously made date and / or route changes with a charge for fare difference or penalty, the cost of said change will not be reimbursed.
- The traveler is responsible for the use that is given to the voucher. Once issued, the airline will not be responsible for the use, loss, theft or misplacement of it.
- Once the voucher is requested, the system will automatically cancel the reservation, so it will not be possible to make additional changes or manage other options for the flights included in said reservation.
- Once the voucher request form has been completed, it will arrive within a maximum period of 30 calendar days after your request to the email registered in the reservation.
- It is not necessary to use the entire value of the voucher in a single purchase. If there is a balance left, it will be valid until the voucher expires.
- Request your refund voucher before your flight date. If this date has passed, the maximum term is March 31, 2021.
1 Head to www.wingo.com and select the route and date of your new trip. Keep in mind flight availability.
2 Select your flight and continue with your normal booking process.
3 Once you arrive at the payment section, you should select the option “Add Voucher”.
4 Enter your voucher’s number and pin that we sent to your email.
5 Click on “accept”. The system will validate the information and apply the payment to your new reservation.
Here you’ll be able to consult your voucher’s status and balance. Enter your original reservation code and last name of any of the passengers on the reservation to see more.
Now you’ll have control over your flights at your fingertips all while occupying less space on your device. Besides being lighter than our previous version, now our app will let you:
- Buy your tickets at low prices, easily and safely.
- Be the first to receive updates and promotions.
- Personalize all of your flights in one place. This new functionality will allow you to add optional services and create your flight experiences according to your preferences and budget.
©2021 Aero República S.A. - NIT: 800.185.781-1, Ac 26 103-08, interior 1 Bogotá - Colombia. +57 13078133