¡Do your web check in for free and from home!
- You can do it 72 hours up to 4 hours prior to the scheduled departure.
- Have your travel documents handy.
- Print your boarding pass, which you’ll need to access the different safety point in the airport and to enter the plane.
- If you bought the ticket and didn’t chose the “print your boarding pass at the airport”, you’ll have to do it directly, between 72 and 04 hours before the scheduled departure of your flight.
- You should present your printed boarding pass in an 8.5x11 paper.
- If you’re traveling with more than one person, each one should present the boarding pass in separate papers.
- Once you fill out the web check – in, you won’t be able to make changes to the reservation.
- If youh ave problems with the web – checkin, call us or write to email@example.com
- If you don’t have a printed boarding pass and didn’t purchase the check in service at the airport, the printed boarding pass will have an extra fee.