Work with us
We are one of the strongest airlines in the region and we want to work with people who are willing to fly as high as we do and to share our vision of making our passengers happy on every flight.
Check our latest job openings here:
Complying with our operation standards, following the guidelines provided by the training department for crew members as part of their career plan and identifying your strengths and abilities to balance technical and non-technical skills.
Ensuring in-flight safety by following operational and administrative procedures.
Promoting good vibes, customer service and efficiency on board in order to ensure our passengers live their travel experience on #WingoMode.
- Technical, technological and/or professional degrees. At least 3 years of studies in a field other than Flight Attendant Training.
- English proficiency.
- Resume with photo and e-mail address (to receive notifications and results)
- Copy of your Cabin Crew Member License
- Copy of your medical certificate
- If you are not a Colombian citizen, please provide your work permit
- Valid passport
- Willing to relocate
- Excellent personal appearance
- Good vibes and all the willingness to be part of this great team.
We’ll be in touch as soon as a position matching your profile becomes available!
- 21+ years of age
- Digital resume with photo
- Copy of your ID
- Copy of your Military Registry
- Copy of Commercial Pilot or Airline Transport Pilot license for single-engine, multiengine and instruments with English Proficiency Operational Level 4
- Copy of valid medical certificate
- Copy of TEA or EALTS exam results (level 4)
- Copy of yellow fever vaccination certificate
- Copy of valid US visa
- Copy of valid passport
- Copy of academic transcripts issued by the school issuing the Pilot degree
- Copy of the certificate of the school issuing the Commercial Pilot degree
- Copy of latest pilot logbook
- University degree preferred. Please attach copy of the diploma or certificate of semesters completed.